Wednesday, January 15, 2014

My lolita wardrobe 2014 update

It's that time of year again. The wardrobe post month.

I did my first wardrobe post in 2013 and I didn't want to repeat it this year because it actually hasn't changed much since then. But seeing other wardrobe posts inspired me to do it again. So, here it is :)




ONE PIECE



Angelic Pretty - Merry Making Party in yellow



Metamorphose - Polkadot poodle 

I have been trying to sell this one for so long T_T It doesn't fit my style at all.

JSK



Metamorphose - winter luckypack 2012 "Sherlock" JSK

My most worn lolita piece. It made me like classic lolita and I just love the versatility of this dress. 



Fanplusfriend - The Lady Marine


Infanta - Power and Throne

SKIRTS



Bodyline piano suspender skirt

My very first lolita item. I still wear it from time to time, I love music-themed outfits.



Metamorphose (Crown Label) - Strawberry Crown

My most favorite print ever! I love the color combo!



Amber macaron skirt



Bodyline Soft Cream; random offbrand skirt

BLOUSES



Anna House; Metamorphose



both offbrand



offbrand

BOLEROS, CARDIGANS AND OTHERS



Bodyline; offbrand



offbrand, Fanplusfriend
 offbrand

OUTERWEAR 



offbrand

I don't wear the bunny coat at all. It's just... sorta... here :'D

HOSIERY



In fact, I own much more. I just didn't want to bother you with pictures of plain socks or tights.

That's it! I hope you like it!
If I find some time, I'll add a picture of my shoes and bags as well, but no accessories, sorry! I have so many it's just not going to happen n_n


ASK.FM / FACEBOOK / BLOGLOVIN

8 comments:

  1. Really great wardrobe :) I also want Merry Making Party in yellow...I "only" have the white version XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! :)
      i adore the white version as well!
      but that's irrelevant, i love MMP in every colourway i guess :'D

      Delete
  2. ooooo, nejvíce se mi líbí Fanplusfriend věci...ale to se ode mne dalo čekat,co? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww miluju tu strawberry crown *-*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm, a kolik by jsi chtěla za ty OP od Mety? Pokud se ti je nedaří prodat, docela ráda bych ti pomohla se jich zbavit :D
    Ty offbrand svetříky jsou skvělé úlovky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a nice wardrobe ^^ I like the macaron skirt, it's so cute.

    Btw, following your blog because of reason 8B

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single of them!
If you want me to follow you, just follow me and leave a link to your blog~

Thank you! <3