Tuesday, June 3, 2014

GUESS WHO'S BACK [haul]

Hello there lil' mammoths!

Much happened since my last post~. I'm sorry I didn't have time for blogging, but trust me, I had good reasons why not to.
Most importantly, I have graduated from high school 2 weeks ago with pretty good grades (not straight As, but still good ;)). What preceded it was another 2 weeks of intensive studying (we call it a "holy week" here  - the time (in my case it was two weeks)  between your last school day and your graduation when you study hard to catch up with everything you have missed throughout the year (in my case almost everything, especially in chemistry I was completely lost).

What follows immediately after graduation are, of course, the celebrations, so I invited bunch of my friends-classmates over to our weekend house for a couple of days, which was another reason for my absence here.
And now, when the school duties are almost done (I still have to recieve my report and send it to the uni I'm going to next year), I'm slowly starting to enjoy a 4 months long holidays. Yay!

----
When I was at my worst, buried in books and mathematical formulas - I'm sure every student knows how frustrating it is to study all day long, alone, only having friends come over to explain to you stuff you don't understand - I bought a lot of stuff, some because I needed it desperately, some simply out of frustration. I know this post isn't that much of a glorious comeback, because haul posts have little to zero value, but hay, let's have a look at what I bought :D

 Holographic skirt (from mancphoebe.storenvy.com) was my dream, but I only have trouble with it - first it was too tight, I had my friend altered it and hell, it's too short. But I'm not giving up on wearing it.
The mint skirt is from ebay and I had a fight with my sister over it. I got it because I am the one who has a PayPal account, not her :D

 Flamingo top (New Yorker)
Thug sheer sleeve sweatshirt (i think it's from romwe.com, not sure tho)
 purple star creepers (ebay) - I needed new shoes really badly!
 Beauty haul from beautynetkorea.com - as much as I loved w2beauty, I think this site is even better for buying Korean cosmetics! Reviews soon~


And finally, a sailor dress I found in a thriftshop when I was shopping for cosplay supplies yesterday. That said, I'm working on a new cosplay - watch my facebook page for progress ;3

I'm coming back soon with some reviews and outfit posts, hopefully! Stay tuned and enjoy your summer!
Love
Stella




  • LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE
  • FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN
  • FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM


  • 19 comments:

    1. Gratuluju! Jsem ráda, že ses ozvala :) Ty poslední šaty mě naprosto dostaly.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. mockrát děkuju :) já jsem zase ráda že jste na mě jako čtenáři nezapomněli ;)

        Delete
    2. Everything you got is so, so cute ;A; I especially love the holographic skirt and all your makeup purchases<3 Great haul~
      -Kiyomi xx
      kokorosasa.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. thank you honey <3 I'll be reviewig the beauty products soon

        Delete
    3. love everything, especially that minty skirt!!!

      Milkyrabbit.blogspot.it

      ReplyDelete
    4. So cute things! I love your new shoes! KAWAII! <333

      ReplyDelete
    5. Love those shoes! and the mini skirts x

      Kay ♡ imladiiekay

      ReplyDelete
    6. Welcome back sweetie and super congratulations on your graduation!! :D
      Oooh..the mint skirt and purple shoes *___* ♡ ♡

      ~ Frillycakes ~

      ReplyDelete
    7. Gratulace, můj brácha taky právě odmaturoval, tak mám zážitky zprostředkované i od něj. =D Ty fialové boty a veškeré oblečení jsou super. :)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. děkuju mockrát, je super pocit mít to konečně za sebou :D

        Delete
    8. OMG I am in love with the mint skirt with suspender straps!! I have been looking for that style for so long now!! It's adorable <3 Also love the sailor dress!!


      ChocoKittieHK holidays
      xoxoxo, Cindy⭐︎☽

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. thanks hun, you can get it on ebay, the key phrase is "pastel suspender skirt" ;)

        Delete
    9. Hah, ta pastelova sukne je asi nejaka maturitni. Ja si pri uceni na maturitu koupila tu samou, akorat ve fialove barve :D
      Ten fialový top je bozi, ty rukavy vypadaji naprosto uzasne *_*

      http://enloupakanko.blogspot.cz/

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single of them!
    If you want me to follow you, just follow me and leave a link to your blog~

    Thank you! <3