Saturday, June 7, 2014

INSPIRATION: Tropical

Tropical beach inspired clothing is such an evergreen. I'd even say a cliché. You can always expect it to appear in stores before the holiday season, usually hand in hand with sailor inspired pieces. And because I see it every summer, I just didn't pay attention to it. After all, it was not my cup of tea.

I don't really know why it is that this year I suddenly became attracted to pineapples and flamingos but it happened. I simply decided I need to buy that stuff to get on the summer vibe. And everytime I see clothes of this type somewhere, I immediately start to regret that I live in a rather cold, landlocked country.

If you're as unlucky as me and have very little chances to take a swim in the sea this summer, in these clothes you can at least dream about tropical beaches, palms, fruits and animals.

shark t-shirt / cropp                                                                 palm shorts / H&M
pineapple pouch / romwe.com                                                 parrot necklace / I love crafty
banana t-shirt / sheinside.com                                                 flamingo top / H&M
tropical sunglasses / ebay.com                                                boat printed skirt / romwe.com
watermelon shorts / lazy oaf                                                   watermelon flats / modcloth
pineapple earrings / I love crafty


  • LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE
  • FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN
  • FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM
  • 7 comments:

    1. Ne zrovna mé oblíbený vzory, ale překvapivě to vypadá dobře!:)

      ReplyDelete
    2. I think this is a really nice trend! I've seen these kinds of patterns around a lot of places, especially bananas hehe<3 Great post!
      -Kiyomi xx
      kokorosasa.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    3. aa, úplně mi mluvíš z duše. Vzor palem a plameňáků miluju! Taky si musím nějaké pěkné kousky pořídit! :)

      ReplyDelete
    4. daniel nekonečný, arrrrrrrrraaaajjjj :D ale jo, je to takový komicky vtipný a stylový zároveň a když má člověk fakt tu typickou letní párty náladu, úplně to k takovýhle vzhledový havaji svádí

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. omg :D cannot unsee now xDD yup, mně se tyhle věci fakt nelíbily, až doteď... a na letní párty náladu super, no ;)

        Delete
    5. Great suggestions~! I love the Jaws shirt <33

      http://alluringalyssbeauty.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single of them!
    If you want me to follow you, just follow me and leave a link to your blog~

    Thank you! <3